Resurgence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin Application: (RESG) Backstabs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Backstabs
Newcomer
Newcomer

Broken Condoms : 42933
Speeshul Level : 0

Admin Application: (RESG) Backstabs Empty
PostSubject: Admin Application: (RESG) Backstabs   Admin Application: (RESG) Backstabs Icon_minitime8/13/2012, 5:16 pm

In-Game Name: (RESG) Backstabs

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Have your read the rules?: Yes.

How long have you played here?: I have joined Resurgence for about 4 days, but I have been Bloodfury's friend for about 1-2 years.

How will you help Resurgence?: I will help Resurgence, by being a respectful admin, and only ban/kick when required. I wont abuse my powers on anyone except on Bloodfury as a joke (But, very rare would I do that.).

Will you type in proper English in-game?: Yes, it bugs me when me or another player types improperly. I'm what you could say a "Grammar Nazi." I love grammar, but I will neven type improperly unless I messed up. But, you would see me correct myself if I did.

Which admin/moderator can vouch for you?: Does Bloodfury count? He's a super-admin.

Why do you want to become an admin?: I would like to be a admin, because I'm Bloodfury's friend, and I like being able to help people on our server when in need. I hate having RDM'ers come on the server, and I can't do anything about it. I would like to be the one that can help when someone is disobeying the rules.

Situational Questions
Be truthful and type a full description of what would you do. Even include a few "if" the person did this, I would...
You do not have to copy and paste what's in green.

Let's say a 12 year old connects and is talking on the microphone casually, what would you do?: If he starts screaming, or accusing people in a high pitched voice. I would warn him and ask him to not talk. If he disobeyed my warning, I would mute him and tell him this is your second warning, after this round I will un-mute you, but if you continue to talk constantly I will ban him for one week.

Let's say a 16 year old connects and is screaming over the microphone annoying everyone, what would you do? Mute him for one round of TTT, then tell him that he needs to stop his mic "spamming" or I will kick him. If he continues after the second warning after the kick, I will ban him for about a week or a half of a week.

Let's say you get killed from Bob who was an innocent. Bob rarely RDMs though. What would you do? I would understand that it would have been an accident, and I would for give him. It wouldn't be his fault, everyone accidentally RDM's once in a while.

Let's say you see a player connect with the name "Wetback" and he is refusing to change it, what would you do? I will kick him with the reason saying, "Please change your name outside of the server, or I will ban you for racism for half a week." If he comes back in with the same name, or another racist name I would ban him like I said I would.

Let's say a player named Blarg123 started cussing Blue123 out, what would you do? If I wasn't there until it was already in progress, I would kindly ask them to be quite and have one of them tell me what happened. But, if they kept interrupting each other, I would mute one and let him tell me what his story is. Then, I would unmute the one I muted and ask him for his side of the story. If one is telling a lie, I'll ask other witnesses and ask them what really happened. Lets say Blue123 started to accuse Blarg123 of being the traitor, and kills him that round and finds out he was an innocent. The next round Blarg123 starts to cuss him out for him killing and accusing him of the traitor, and then kills Blue123 for the next few rounds. Then I would kick Blarg123 for RDM'ing blue123 for a few rounds, for a warning. But, if he continues to RDM Blue123, then I would ban for a week.
Back to top Go down
BloodFuryZombie
Newcomer
Newcomer

Broken Condoms : 42969
Speeshul Level : 0

Admin Application: (RESG) Backstabs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Application: (RESG) Backstabs   Admin Application: (RESG) Backstabs Icon_minitime8/13/2012, 6:16 pm

Accepted
A perfect example of an application. Thanks Backstabs.
Back to top Go down

Admin Application: (RESG) Backstabs
Page 1 of 1